4 Guests, 1 Bedrooms
3 Bed, 1.5 Bathrooms
Coconut Grove 1/1 condo parking & WIFI incl.
Cozy and newly decorated 1 bedroom 1.5 bath apartment with gorgeous city views of Coconut Grove and Coral Gables. The unit has a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, coffee machine & espresso maker. Enjoy your morning coffee while taking in the beautiful city view from your balcony. Here, you will have privacy while enjoying all of the amazing amenities this hotel has to offer. It is truly the best of both worlds!
About the Location
This gorgeous unit is located on the 9th floor of the former Sonesta Hotel, now Hotel Arya in Coconut Grove, with access to all hotel amenities!
Highlights of The Apartment
-1/1.5 bath- Sleeps 4 (One king bed and one queen sleeper sofa)
-Newly furnished and decorated
-Take in the city views during the day and the city lights at night on your private balcony
-Fully Equipped Kitchen
-Self Parking for 1 vehicle included
Hotel Amenities Available to You
-8th floor pool deck with endless views of the bay. (Pool is open 8am-Sunset)
-New Restaurant (Opening Soon)
– The fitness center, 2 squash courts and business center
– Full time concierge Service available to assist you with all your arrangements.
(No Parties or events permitted on premises and will be strictly enforced- Thank You.)
Places to visit nearby:
– Ten minute drive to Downtown Miami which hosts Mary Brickell Village, Design and Financial Districts
– Five minute drive to Coral Gables
– Fairchild Botanical Garden, one of the world’s preeminent botanical gardens, located only 4 miles from the building.
– South Beach and Casa Casuarina.
– Barnacle Historic State Park, the oldest house in Miami, located just a few steps from the building.
– Vizcaya Museum, just a 5 minute drive from the center of Coconut Grove.
– Miami Seaquarium and the Biscayne Nature Center in Key Biscayne, about a 10 minute drive from the building.
– The Village of Merrick Park, a high-end and exclusive shopping plaza.
– The new Frost Museum of Science and PAMM (Perez Art Museum Miami) are only 8 miles away!
– Boat and Jet Ski rentals available just across the street.
– The Fresh Market just a short stroll for lots of Goodies.
– Spas and pampering available all over town.
– The Adrienne Arsht Center for Performing Arts is a short taxi ride away.
– Take in a Basketball Game at the American Airlines Arena or Marlins Game at Marlins Park